ABOUT THE ART AND ARTIST
Comic artist Pete Woo (aka Pete Woodbridge) has been illustrating in his unique style for over 20 years, creating whimsical concept art with characters from all corners of the universe. This collection of legacy prints is from the period up to 2013, in which he experimented with many characters. Regulars included Blue Biscuit Bunny and the Child Buddha. The Yeti was frequently sighted, and in later years Monkeys began to dominate. Pete’s work appeals to art and print lovers looking for something completely unique.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- A quality digital print on 300g stock card.
- 1 Unframed print in the pack
- Print measures 31 x 31 cm.
- Can be framed in most standard, square A3 size frames
- Packaged with sturdy backing board in a plastic sleeve
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE